Hiring a professional company of any kind is a huge investment, but how do you know where to invest your money? Here are our top five must haves when hiring a professional sealcoating company to get a project done:
- Read reviews online. Reading reviews posted on Google, Yelp, or other media platforms is a fantastic way to see what others in your area have to say about a business. While online reviews are a helpful tool, keep in mind that people are more likely to post a negative review than a positive. This is a good time to remind you to always leave a positive review when you love an experience with any company from a restaurant to an asphalt company. Leaving positive reviews is the best way to support local small businesses!
- Ask your neighbors. Asking others is the best way to find a trustworthy company. If you’re looking to get your parking lot repaved, and you know another business who just got theirs done, ask for their experience!
- Check for licenses and insurance. Your business is an investment all in itself and checking for proper licenses and insurance is the best way to keep that investment safe. While no one ever wishes something would go wrong, accidents happen which is why we have insurance.
- Get a few quotes to compare pricing. There is nothing wrong with talking to different companies. If you don’t shop around you’ll never know if you’re getting the best deal, but remember the cheapest price isn’t always the best deal!
- Last, ask for other project samples. Nowadays most companies will have a gallery on their website, but never be afraid to ask for more. Finding a company with experience in similar projects to yours is a great way to ensure a positive outcome, but don’t back down to working with a company to try something new as well! Professionals love a challenge! Just make sure to work together every step of the way to make sure you’re always on the same page!
Now that you know the steps to hiring an amazing asphalt team, look no further and contact Armored Asphalt today to set up a hassle free, no obligation quote! Our number is (262) 515-4150! We look forward to hearing from you!